Assisted Living at Pioneer House is designed fro senior adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but may need some additional assistance to do so. Our on-site resident care team provides care and assistance 24-hours a day.
Basic Services & Amenities:
• 24-hour on-site care staff
• Life-enhancing activities
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping
• Three delicious meals and snacks daily
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Weekly housekeeping, laundry, and linen services included
• Paid utilities, except telephone & cable TV
A Community of Care & Support
Our studio and one-bedroom apartments are designed for your comfort and convenience. They are fully carpeted and equipped with individual emergency call system and pendants. At Pioneer House, you can enjoy the privacy of your own individual apartment within a community of care and support.
Personal Assistance Services
In addition to the Basic Services, residents have personalized assistance services available. Each resident will be assessed prior to move-in and regularly thereafter to determine which level of care is needed. Additional charges apply based on the Personal Assistance services provided.