Coronavirus Information and Precautions
This situation is evolving rapidly as new information becomes available. We will update this page as quickly as possible if our policies and procedures change due to updates from CDC, CMS, CDPH and local health departments.
Update 5/15/2020: We would like to emphasize that visitor restrictions at our community are still in place in accordance with current CMS and CDC guidelines. When these restrictions are lifted, we will update this message on our Facebook page and website. See below for more information.
Until further notice, we will now restrict all visitors and non-essential personnel for the entire community except in certain circumstances. Please contact us if you have questions. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
For all residents: Group activities within the community have been canceled until further notice. Residents have been asked to limit use of community space as much as possible and avoid gathering in groups of 10 or more.
For Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing: Per new CMS guidelines, we will now restrict all visitors to our Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing communities except in certain circumstances, such as end-of-life situations. Please contact us if you have questions.
The health and well-being of our residents, family members, and staff is of the utmost importance to us. For this reason, we are closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) spread and following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In addition to our prevention measures, we are also actively preparing our communities to provide care and support for our residents and team members for an extended period of time should a quarantine become necessary.
Many standard infection control and safety protocols are already in place as a part of our standard flu prevention plan. However, because of the risks associated with COVID-19, we are proceeding with an abundance of caution to protect our communities.
We ask that all visitors to our independent living communities adhere to the following guidelines:
- We ask that you don’t come to the community if you have symptoms of illness OR if you have reason to believe you may have been exposed.
- If you have traveled to a Level 2 or Level 3 CDC travel-restricted country – currently China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, and Iran – in the last 30 days, please don’t visit until you are clear of travel for 14 days and have no signs or symptoms of infection.
- Please inform us of any recent international travel. As the virus evolves, the Level 2 and Level 3 travel-restricted countries may change.
- Wash your hands. We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout our communities. Please thoroughly wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often while in the buildings. This is vital to limiting the spread of infection and keeping both you and our residents safe.
Thank you for your support in helping to keep our residents and community healthy and safe.
Links to CDC resource pages:
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Situation Summary
- What you need to know about 2019 Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- What to do if you are sick with 2019 Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Prevention & Treatment
Link to state health department page: