“The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for an Administrator at our Pioneer House located in Sacramento, CA.
- RHF has an opening for an ADMINISTRATOR at Pioneer House, located in Sacramento, California. This is a multi-level housing community comprised of 47-independent living apartments, 41-assisted living apartments, and a 49-bed skilled nursing facility.
Create an environment where staff members are highly engaged and are focused on providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion to patients, residents and families. Responsible for assuring that the facility operates in full compliance with federal and state regulations. The facility Administrator is responsible for planning and is accountable for all activities and departments of the facility subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies to ensure proper health care services to residents. The facility Administrator administers, directs, and coordinates all activities of the facility to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents.
1. Assures that the QAPI Process is understood and utilized by all members of the facility leadership team to continually improve all aspects of the facility performance.
2. Oversees and assures an efficient refer to admit process which maximizes facility occupancy.
3. Assist with developing an annual business plan and budget which will serve as a roadmap to maximize the overall performance of the facility.
4. Assures all aspects of the facility physical plant and environment are maintained at a high level.
5. Conducts all relevant committee meetings as required.
6. Follows company policies and procedures.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Staff Excellence
1. Responsible for assuring that the Mission of RHF is promoted in all dealings with facility staff members.
2. Develops and implements annual plans that improves the quality of work life for all staff members and creates a high level of employee engagement.
3. Works in close collaboration with the facility Director of Nursing and department heads to assure professional development and career goals are met.
4. Assures compliance and consistent application of all Personnel Policies and Practices.
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to David Napierskie at email@example.com, phone#:5622575400 or fax to 5624308723.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.