“The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for an LVN/LPN at our Pioneer House located in Sacramento, CA.
Seeking dynamic nurse leaders, to join our team in providing excellent care to our residents.
We currently have one full-time opening left on our AM shift and one full-time opening on our PM shift both with a rotating 4 on 2 off schedule. We are also seeking on-call applicants for all shifts.
LVN Job Description:
• Renders the primary bedside skilled nursing portion of daily care.
• Leads a team of compassionate and professional CNAs.
• Clear and concise documentation of all care rendered.
• Work well with a team of colleagues to render patient-centered care
• LVN ideally with IV/BW certification.
• BCLS CPR certification.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely with residents and fellow staff.
• 1 Year of experience is preferred.
• Coach vs supervisor attitude.
This is a Full-Time, Part-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email your resume to David Shellhamer at David.Shellhamer@rhf.org, phone#:916-442-4906, or fax to 916-442-8665.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.