“The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for a Restorative Nurse Assistant (RNA) at our Pioneer House located in Sacramento, CA.
We are a small skilled nursing unit located in the heart of Sacramento. Parking is available onsite and is free for staff.
We are seeking one full-time and one part-time RNA for our location. This position requires certification as an RNA and also a valid CNA certificate. The role will perform duties as both an RNA and a CNA
RNA Job Description:
• Conduct the daily RNA program as directed by the Rehabilitation Director
• Complete daily, weekly, and monthly weights
• Coordinate the RNA dining program
• Participate in Rehabilitation Meetings as needed
• Encourage residents to participate in activities that involve mobility
• Provide daily nursing care and services to our residents
• Ensure residents’ needs are maintained with dignity and integrity
• May be utilized as a CNA to render patient care in times of need
• Valid CNA Certification in California.
• RNA experience is required.
• CPR certification is required.
This is a Full-Time, Part-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email your resume to Joyce Styers at Joyce.Styers@rhf.org, phone#:916-442-4906, or fax to 916-442-8665.